Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tanner - Senior Pictures

This past weekend I got to take senior pictures for yet another one of my little brother's best friends. I am just having so much fun getting to hang out with all of Joe's friends, and in this case, Joe, too! Yes, Joe tagged along for Tanner's senior pictures. At first I was very against this. You see, a few weeks ago we went out to take a few pics of Tanner for the homecoming assembly (he was up for king, too!) and Joe came with us. It was maybe the most unproductive photo session of my life. These two are complete goofballs. While they were cracking me up (and I know they were having fun) I told Joe that next time he wasn't invited. Well, "next time" rolled around and I said "No, Joe...you can't come" and Joe said "What? Why not? I don't get it. I want to go." etc. etc. etc....and Tanner said "Yeah, he makes me laugh, he should come." And just like that, we embarked on the second most unproductive photo shoot of my life, although it should be said it was much better than the first. :)

For your viewing pleasure I included a few of the outtakes. The first time we took pictures I did part of an engagement session first, then their senior pictures. The boys loved getting in my shot...as you can see below.



Joe and Tanner

 And a few others...

  IMG_0202


IMG_0207

IMG_0319

IMG_0260

IMG_0391 

Right after Joe threw something at him mid-pictures... IMG_0396

IMG_0597

IMG_0666

IMG_0663

IMG_2540

 And last, but certainly not least.

  IMG_2035

 Now that we have made our way through JUST A FEW of the outtakes, let's move on to Tanner's actual pictures. As much as I can joke about the sessions being unproductive, when it comes down to it, I love how close Joe and his friends are. I love seeing and listening to them joke around. I love that Tanner was totally ok, in fact in favor, of Joe coming along for his senior pictures. Tanner is such an awesome friend to Joe and I had a blast with these two as we took his pictures.
  IMG_2521

IMG_2452

IMG_2442

IMG_2356

IMG_2332

IMG_2327

IMG_2252-2

IMG_2218

IMG_0612

IMG_0503

IMG_0495

IMG_0484

IMG_0407

IMG_0275

IMG_0250-2

IMG_0227

IMG_0211

IMG_0201

Thanks for letting me take your pictures, Tanner! Can't wait to hang out next weekend when we get your football shots, basketball shots, and I'm sure a few random photos of you and Joe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment