Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Basketball Brothers

Basketball season for my favorite little brothers wrapped up last month yet I am just now getting around to blogging about it. Oops. I was too busy cheering my brothers on, cheering Robby's team on, taking pictures, and watching lame reality tv lots of other important things.

After starting out the season with a broken foot, Baby Joe finished strong. Unfortunately his season ended on a sour note when some refs handed the game to Maize, but I won't get into that. :) I missed that game (I assumed he would have at least one more) but was able to listen on the radio. I get so excited when they say Joe's name on the radio. During the broadcast they referred to Joe as "big and strong" after picking up an unfair foul (they made the comment big, strong kids often get the short end of the stick because they can't help out powerful they are...and then they said "and Joe Dower is both big AND strong"....yay, Joe!) and they even quoted my Dad after Joe clanked in a free throw (my dad apparently said "That is NOT how we taught him!" and the radio guy thought it was hilarious).

Here are a few pics of Joe Henry from one of his last games...So proud of my him!

IMG_6231-2

IMG_6232

IMG_6233

IMG_6235

IMG_6237


Tedder wrapped up his season about a week before Joe did. Ted was a starter on Sterling JV this year and in my opinion their MOST important player. He scores, he rebounds....he does it all. Sometimes he picks up fouls....but that is only because he plays so hard. :) I don't know much about basketball, so it is very possible that they had some superstar on the team that I just didn't pick up on...but it would only be because I was so focused on Tedder. Basically....if one of my brothers isn't in the game....I couldn't care less what was going on. :)I know Tedder is really hoping Joe goes to Sterling with him....it is fun to think I might get to watch them play together someday!

IMG_6408

IMG_6410

IMG_6414

I love this pic of the four of us after Tedder's game. They are my favorite people in the whole world. :)

IMG_6426

1 comment:

  1. The four of you are MY favorite people in the world! LYTTMAB

    ReplyDelete