Sunday, September 9, 2012

Abe - Senior Pics

I'm sure you are starting to see a theme as I post senior pics on the blog, and that is that I feel very connected to all of these boys. Abraham is no different. Abe is another one of Joe's close friends, and like Joe, he is the youngest of four kids. Except unlike Joe...he has three older brothers. Since he never had the amazing privilege of having older sisters (I mean I'm sure that's how my brothers would describe it...right boys?), Bets and I like to think of ourselves as his  "psuedo big sisters." Abe is one of those people whose life is just one big funny story. Even if he didn't mean it to be. :) I just want to laugh and go "Oh, Abe." My family loves telling the story about the time Abe recited a book on tape on our way back from a Tulsa soccer tournament (I fell asleep and woke back up and he was still telling the story about the underground railroad), or the time he told a YMCA coach "My dad knows the mayor and you WILL be fired!" If you ever have a few free minutes, ask me about Abe and Joe's class field trip to the fair. It is one of my favorites. :)

I wanted to try and hunt down a few old school pictures of Joe and Abe, but my facebook isn't working right now and I don't have any hard copies on hand. Darnit. Oh well...here is a little preview of his senior pictures!


IMG_8431

IMG_8443


IMG_8503

IMG_8524

IMG_8555

IMG_8614

IMG_8672

IMG_8687

IMG_8694

IMG_8700

IMG_8738

IMG_8766

IMG_8777-2

IMG_8813

And this is only a preview the outdoor shots...we took a lot of formal indoors in my makeshift studio and we still have his swimming pictures to take as well. I think Abe will have a nice selection of photos to choose from when all is said and done! :) Thanks for letting me take your pictures Abe...see you next weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment