Saturday, September 8, 2012

I love Savs (and Joe!)

Ok...so I know I said I would be back in a few days. And that really was my intent, but then school started, life got busy, and lo and behold it ended up taking a few weeks instead of a few days. Sorry!

As you know, when we were out in Montana I took a few senior pictures of Baby Joe. Lucky for me, his sweet girlfriend Savannah let me take a few pictures of her, too! Joe and Savannah have been dating for almost two years (although really it feels like a lot longer than that....the "pretty friend" stage, as we like to call it, went on for about 6 months prior to the official dating title). She has basically become a part of our family and to say Bets and I are pretty attached to her would be a major understatement. As big sisters, all we want is for our brothers to date nice girls that we like and want to be friends with. We would also like them to treat our brothers well and bring out the best in them. Not too much to ask for, right? Well, our brothers have certainly delivered. Thank goodness they have good taste in women....otherwise Bets and I could be making lots of 17-20 year old enemies! :)

Savannah is great for a lot of reasons (just ask Joe...he isn't shy when it comes to talking about how awesome she is) and one of those reasons is that she was willing to let me just play around and take some pictures of her. I'm hoping to wrangle her into taking a few more sometime in the next couple weeks. When we took these we waited until late morning so our lighting wasn't great and a lot of shots I wanted to get were nixed because of the direct overhead lighting. But either way, we still got some great shots. I took a few pictures of Joe and Savs together, too...so I'll share a couple of my favorites of them!

Joe thinks Savannah has the prettiest eyes ever...and after taking her pics I completely agree! IMG_6449

IMG_6576

IMG_6513

IMG_6448

IMG_6570

 Joe Henry loves this picture...apparently she scrunches her nose up at him a lot. :) IMG_6674-2

IMG_6724

IMG_6747

IMG_6725

And then a few of them together...I know I'm biased, but I think they are so precious

  IMG_6544IMG_6551

IMG_6602

IMG_6617

IMG_6612

IMG_6626 IMG_6771

IMG_6779

I know I keep saying I'll post Joe's senior pics...and I will soon, I promise. I want to take a few of him in Hutch then just do a big post. Until then, I'm taking some for one of his friends tomorrow and will get those up soon, plus some football ones and random catch all post from the summer. Until then....

Oh..PS....Joe asked Savs to homecoming yesterday. I guess it swept the school by storm because last night as Joe scrolled through all the tweets about it I asked if he was ever going to stop. SO MANY TWEETS! Haha...I guess that's what you get though when you get a bunch of freshmen to stand outside one of the biggest hallways at HHS and ask your girlfriend to homecoming. Seems everybody was pretty impressed....and luckily she said yes! :) Homecoming pics coming in approximately 3 weeks! :)


homecoming

1 comment:

  1. Char, I LOVE these pictures of Savanah (and Joe!). She is a beautiful person inside and out!

    I do have to tell you that I had to laugh (a little, or maybe it was sort of a controlled gasp) when I saw the "beautiful" purple thistles in the photos. They are a noxious weed we try very hard to control to keep from incurring major fines from the County Extension office. Apparently, sheep die if they eat them. Luckily, you weren't photographing sheep :) so I think we're more than safe.

    ReplyDelete