Friday, May 27, 2011

I love birthdays...


....almost more when they aren't my own! :) I love celebrating just about anything...holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, the end of school, the beginning of school, random Tuesdays...I just love to celebrate! And this weekend celebrate we will! Rob turned 28 today so we are planning a fun dinner with good friends tonight and then hope to sneak a movie date in there somewhere between all the packing and picture taking on the calendar for the rest of the weekend. There are times I am convinced he married me just for the three year age gap....I will keep him forever younger than he actually is. :) Here are a few pictures from last years "golden" birthday celebration!
We were able to take in a Royals game with Alan and friends.

And then out to a delicious steak dinner that night!

It is crazy to look back and think just a year ago we were enjoying a leisurely weekend at the baseball game and enjoying the start of summer (Robby's first not traveling in years!), while this year we are still in school for another week (thanks, snowmageddon), spending our weekend frantically trying to pack up as much of the house as possible, and anticipating the closing of our first home on Tuesday in Newton, KS!

No comments:

Post a Comment