Sunday, January 1, 2012

Engagement Pictures: Katie & Mo

Yesterday Rob and I drove up to KC for a quick New Year's trip to celebrate Will and Katie's anniversary. On our way up we stopped so I could snap a few engagement pictures of Katie and Mo. Katie and I worked together at South and she is just as sweet as they come. Her and Mo didn't want any pictures too cheesy (although I did make them stare longingly into each other's eyes a few times :)) and they only wanted to snap a few shots, although by then end Mo was loving the camera. :) Here a few preview shots for them!


IMG_5941

IMG_5935

IMG_5841

IMG_5892

IMG_5885

IMG_5908

IMG_5919

IMG_5970

I can't begin to tell you how many pictures I have of Mo just staring at Katie...even when I didn't ask him to! It was so cute...I can't imagine what it will be like on their wedding day. He literally won't be able to keep his eyes off of her!

IMG_5997

Before you know it...Mo was coming up with his own poses and loving the camera! :)

IMG_6020

IMG_6047

I can't wait to photograph your wedding in March! See you guys then!

IMG_5850

No comments:

Post a Comment