Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

So even though I have yet to make a mother's day post (sorry mom and grandmas :))...I want to post a quick shout out to my dad from Israel! I sent a text and a called real quick this morning, but you can never say it enough. :) Happy Father's Day to the best dad in the world! The card I picked out and left behind for him said something along the lines of him being so amazing that even if he wasn't my Dad, I would want him to be. Couldn't have said it better myself! Love you, Dad!

On our family vacation last year... dad

The picture I sent him from Galilee today! IMG_1750

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the kind words! Your Mom and I have said it a millon times we are the luckiest parents in the world to have such great children. LYTTMAB

    ReplyDelete