Monday, January 21, 2013

BETSY IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!

Last week my family got a little bit bigger! Matt asked my sister to marry him and she said YES! Of course, there was never any doubt. :) Matt is perfect for her in so many ways. I have been telling people all week that I am just so excited because I truly think they bring out the very best in each other. Bets is a "better Betsy" thanks to Matt, and he is a "better Matt" thanks to Betsy.

I am so thankful for Matt. As you all know, my sister is my best friend and I like to think that I hold all the guys she dates to a pretty high standard. Matt meets and exceeds that standard. He is so good to my sister and I can't wait for him to be officially part of our family!

Here are a few pictures I took of them over Thanksgiving and another one from the night they got engaged!

IMG_6510

IMG_6511

IMG_6514

IMG_6515

IMG_6521

My brothers "ruined" their little photo shoot. IMG_6527

IMG_6528

IMG_6531

IMG_6538

And from the night they got engaged! Matt did such a good job picking a ring. I think it just fits Bets' style and I love how much HE loves it. He worked hard to pick a ring reflective of his feelings for Bets and at the same time something that really suited her and her style. He is so proud of himself and he should be....it is gorgeous!
photo (6)

No comments:

Post a Comment