Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Meredith Family

A few weeks ago I talked about the Meredith family when I posted Mary Charlotte's senior pictures. While I see MC, Mimi, and Greg pretty regularly, it was SO great to get to see the boys! Both Will and Patrick (we call him Pete....but apparently nobody else does anymore, so I'm sure his girlfriend was thoroughly confused when I kept calling him Pete:)), anyways, both Will and Pete are back in Arizona but were in  Kansas for the holidays.I'm so glad they were able to spend the holiday in Hutch with their fam!

As I mentioned in my previous post, this family is so, SO special to me and I am so glad they asked me to take their pictures!!! It was a little chilly, so it was an awesome, quick session. Even with it being pretty quick, I told them I'm going to have a million outtakes of them trying to get their dog to face the camera (for some reason Sage only wanted me to photograph her hindquarters). Since I only had a little bit of editing time available, I stuck to the regulars...but don't worry guys, I will include the outtakes on your disc! :) Here is a little sneak peek at some of your pictures!


IMG_2381

IMG_2381-2

IMG_2384

IMG_2393

IMG_2399

IMG_2395

IMG_2400

The picture below is a perfect depiction of Sage's favorite pose. :)
IMG_2417

But once I got in for the close up, Sage was all about it. 
IMG_2433

IMG_2434

IMG_2438

IMG_2440


IMG_2442



IMG_2467

No comments:

Post a Comment