Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful

I am thankful all the time, for all I have been blessed with...but I still love that Thanksgiving break gives me a little time to spend time with the people I am most thankful for.

The other day Tedder instagramed the picture below and said "Blessed to be loved by such amazing people." I couldn't have said it better myself. Blessed am I.


IMG_6552

IMG_6489

photo

I had a wonderful five days off. Tomorrow I'll be back with a bigger post about Thanksgiving and a small recap of the state football game. The Salthawks gave it their all and even though we didn't come up with the win, the tears I held back after the game weren't because I was sad we lost, but because I was so proud of Joe Henry and sad that amazing experience had ended for my little brother and all of his best friends. Until then.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment