Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Grace: Senior Preview

A couple weekends ago I had the pleasure of taking Grace's senior pictures.
My mom coach's Grace's tennis team and when I told her I was taking Grace's pictures she said "Oh you will have just the best time! She is adorable!" And, as always, my mom was right. :) She was just the sweetest and I had the best time hanging out with her and her mom.  She plans to attend the greatest university in the world (aka the University of Kansas aka the LITERAL World Champions of basketball right now) and I had a great time talking about college and sororities and all the fun things that lay ahead for her.

Thanks for choosing me to take your pictures, Grace! I hope you enjoy your preview!


Grace1 Grace2 Grace3 Grace4 Grace5 Grace6 Grace7 Grace8 Grace9 Grace10 Grace11 Grace12 Grace13

No comments:

Post a Comment