Monday, August 10, 2015

Morgan Wedding

Last weekend I had the honor of photographing Whitney and Matt's wedding. They ended up with a really hot day and didn't complain about it once. They were just way too happy to complain about anything. It was so fun photographing them and their awesome (and really fun!) wedding party. Matt and Whitney, their wedding party, and their guests were all as nice as could be and made me feel like I was a friend just there to enjoy the day (and of course take a couple pictures here and there). Thanks so much for choosing me to document your day! Hope you enjoy your preview!



Morgan1 Morgan2 Morgan3 Morgan4 Morgan5 Morgan6 Morgan7 Morgan8 Morgan9 Morgan10

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this Morgan Wedding looks stunning. I am so pleased to take a look at these beautiful décor photos. My husband and I tied the knot in the last year at one of the venues in Los Angeles and truly had a lovely time. The location was beautiful and all of the services were great too.

    ReplyDelete