Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's been a while....

Hi All! Sorry about disappearing for so long. December has been busy busy...I guess I didn't realize how busy until I realized I haven't blogged since the 5th and I have about four posts I have been meaning to get up! I intend to get them all posted before I head back to school next Monday. When break started on the 16th I thought it seemed so long...now I'm thinking I'm not ready to go back! Since my plan is to go in chronological order, first up are some pictures I took for my friend Amanda! Amanda was a bridesmaid in my wedding over two years ago (wow time flies!) and is truly one of the sweetest people I know! She called me up and was wanting a few photos to use for their Christmas card, so I went over the first week of December to take these. It was so nice to get to catch up, see their new home, hear all about their baby on the way, and of course, take some pictures! :) Here are a few of my favorites....


I think their doggy, Phog, knows he has a new friend on the way! :)

IMG_5288

IMG_5286

IMG_5289

IMG_5292-2

IMG_5294

IMG_5298

I'll be back tomorrow with a few pictures of the Christmas decorations we put up around our house and a major room renovation! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment