Sunday, August 12, 2012

Brody - Senior Pictures

Yesterday I had the pleasure of taking Brody's senior pictures. Ha, even as I wrote that first sentence it sounded way to formal because I'm talking about Brody. Brody is like a little brother to me...when I think back to my childhood, Brody is all over it. He has been one of my little brother Joe's best friends since kindergarten. I have lots of memories of running them around, taking them to the pool, watching them play soccer (see adorable picture below), and telling them to stay out of the basement when my friends were over (which usually didn't work). Actually, just the other day Bets and I went to the pool and the boys came out to meet us. Joe was hungry and asked Bets to order him a burger. She asked if anyone else wanted anything. Brody said "well if you insist...just put it on my account!" Then he shouted out my parents account number...and we all just started laughing. He truly is like a little brother to us...in every sense of the word, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I can't hardly believe they are seniors. I actually went to post some of Joe's pictures the other day and started tearing up as I tried to figure out how to narrow down what to write. So you'll see some of Joe's pictures eventually, just not yet. :) When did these boys grow up?! Just for fun...here are a couple throwback photos....

Brod and I have the same birthday, April 16th. Actually Joe's friend Dakota has the same birthday, too. Here we are out at lunch celebrating my 19th birthday and their 10th birthdays. Joe got to go by default because they are his friends. :)
  Brody
And then the cute soccer picture..how cute were they! :) brody2

Anyways, enough of the old pics...here are a few of my favorites of Brody yesterday!

  IMG_6799
IMG_6847

IMG_6881

 This next one is probably my favorite from the day...I just love it. IMG_6875

IMG_6896

IMG_6902

IMG_6929

IMG_6954

IMG_7012

IMG_7027

IMG_7061

IMG_7092

IMG_7120

 Thanks for picking me to take your pictures, Brod! Can't wait for you to see the rest! :)

1 comment: