Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hector - Senior Pictures

After Brody's pictures I got to take Hector Grant's pictures. I had so much fun getting to spend the afternoon with the boys who mean so much to me. Hector is another one of Joe's good friends AND he grew up across the street from us. When I think of Hector, I literally picture him running back and forth across the street to check in with his mom or ask if he can stay longer. Lots of times I would get home from wherever I had been and have to step over Hector's bike abandoned on the front sidewalk. Hector was one of the more consistent parts of my high school years while living at 19th and Washington. I still remember tearing up as I said bye to him in the front yard before I left for college. He was just running back home like normal, but I was so sad I wouldn't be seeing him run back and forth again for a long time. I wanted to post some old pics of Hector, but most of my pictures with him were before the days of facebook and are instead hard copies in scrapbooks at my parents house. So I grabbed this one of him and Joe off facebook.

Hector 2
Ok, now, on to Hector's pictures!

IMG_7176

IMG_7203


IMG_7213

IMG_7271

IMG_7283

IMG_7383

IMG_7338-2

 I think my favorites from the day were the ones we took at Gowans!

  IMG_7416

This was just supposed to be a lighting test shot, but I thought it turned out great. It ended up being one of my favorite pictures.
  IMG_7424

IMG_7499

IMG_7493

IMG_7520

Thanks for letting me take your pictures, Hector! Can't wait to show you the rest! :)

1 comment:

  1. ,,,awwwww my nephew, he's so handsome! Great photography Charlotte!,,,

    ReplyDelete