Saturday, August 11, 2012

Chels and Derek

Back in June I got to take a few pictures for my sweet friend Chelsea and her husband Derek. You might remember some of their wedding photos from a while back. They are in the process of adopting and asked me to take some pictures for their adoption file and letter to the birth mother. I was more than happy to help out and can't wait to see the plans God has for them and their family. You can follow their journey on their blog.

Here are a few of my favorites!

I loved this one of them on their couch before we really got started. :)


IMG_3415 Their sweet pup! IMG_3453 IMG_3470 IMG_3504 IMG_3515 IMG_3539-2 IMG_3552 IMG_3568-2 Chels and Derek have a very comfortable, goofy relationship. They were always messing around and it was almost impossible to get Derek to be serious for the camera. It was completely adorable and we ended up with lots of pictures like this. :) IMG_3569 IMG_3665 IMG_3716 IMG_3773 Be back with even more catch up posts soon!

1 comment: