Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Twins!

   I've been hearing about Mindi and Brent a lot of the past couple years. You see, Mindi and I share a mutual bff...Molly. Molly works with Mindi at KPMG and there are times Molls' stories make it seem like Mindi and I are also long lost best friends. I was really excited when they asked if I would want to take some pictures of their adorable twin babies! What is funny is that even though I had never met Mindi before, I remember Molly telling me she was pregnant and got multiple updates throughout the pregnancy about all the cute twin outfits, and names, and I'm pretty sure I even got a picture text the day they were born. So when we were pulling up to their house last weekend I told Molly, "Is it weird I think I want to hug her when I meet her?"  And if her arms hadn't been full of babies I think I would have! :) Here are some pics of their adorable babies, Ella and Noah! 
Ella loved looking at the camera


It was so fun to watch them interact...Ella would just roll up close to him...Noah wanted nothing to do with her. :)


We found that by flipping Noah on his back we could get him to look at us and not the pretty quilt.











1 comment:

  1. I still just can't get over how stinking cute these are. Don't ever give up on this passion, you are just too great!!

    ~Mindi

    ReplyDelete