Thursday, June 23, 2011

A little preview for Michelle...

This afternoon I got to go over and take some pictures for a good family friend, Michelle. She is going through rush at KU next year and needed a couple good pics to send off with recs, etc. We met up downtown by Allie's (now that I think about it, I should have gone a little early and gotten something to eat...yum yum yum!) and took a few pictures there and then headed down to Carey Park. Of course, as soon as we left to go to the park it started raining. But Michelle was a great sport, just grabbing her umbrella and making the most of it! It only rained for a little bit and made for some pretty cute pictures. I thought I would put a few pictures up so Michelle could see a little preview of what's to come! :)





She didn't let the rain bother her one bit! :)




This black and white of her laughing is one of my favorites! We were laughing about how she had a good hair flip in the picture above and then I caught this one...which I liked even more than the hair flip one! :)



She's barefoot again!
I loved how she would just kick her shoes off whenever she felt like it...that is my kind of girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment